Monday, March 14, 2011

Rough Weekend...

So yeah this blog maybe sad cause I am sad just writing it. I had such a rough weekend.. a weekend that no one would want to live. I wouldn't want anyone to take my place and feel the way that I have felt this weekend. I have been very heart broken. I had a friend, close friend decide to look the other way. It seems like with the life that I have went through since I was a 12 year old girl going through something like this might be easier than it was this weekend. I've had family and friends turn back that I probably couldn't even count them up I would loose count but it still don't make it any easier. I went to church Saturday night to find out that one of my friends had quit and I couldn't even stay at church.. I couldn't breathe I couldn't think I couldn't get myself together. It was such a shock. I left church and ran to my car knowing Sam would be getting home from work soon and I knew I could find comfort in his arms. So my weekend was filled with heartbroken tears. I couldn't sleep Saturday night it was probably early Sunday morning before I could go to sleep and than was back up by 5 o'clock Sunday morning and couldn't go back to sleep until who knows when but finally at 10 o'clock Bro Matt Seeley called and he said the most encouraging words that helped me and I was so thankful. I didn't think I would make it to church Sunday morning but my best friend Beth came over and she was going to church and she just stayed there with me while I hurried up and got ready and helped me make it to church Sunday morning cause that's where I can get my help. When I got to church Sunday morning I wish I could tell you it was alot easier but it wasn't, I wish I could tell you that I didn't cry, but I did. When church was over so many people came over to me to hug me, talk encouraging and let me know how much they loved me and I am so thankful for that. I am so glad that I go to Hytop, I truly love it there and love the people there. I hope that I didn't down my readers to bad.. but if you think about it please pray for me cause I really am going need some help getting through this.

Until next time.. Mrs. Hill

1 comment:

  1. I know your pain, I feel it too...it's a heart break like no other. I wish I could hug you and make you feel better, but we both know it won't. We've been here too many times, and now we have to just lean on one another until we can both stand.

    I love you and WE CAN MAKE IT!

    ReplyDelete