Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge/Day 1

Thanks alot Brandy for tagging me, so here ya go just for you!


Day 1:  a picture of myself with 15 facts
  1. My name is Kendra Michelle Hill.
  2. I have no children at this time.
  3. I work at Spine & Neuro Center in Huntsville, AL.
  4. I am married to my best friend, Sam Hill. 
  5. I am the oldest child.
  6. I am in love with Captain D's right now.
  7. I love Alabama Football.
  8. I am very bubbly and love to talk! 
  9. I go to Hytop Holiness Church
  10. I LOVE Disney World
  11. I try to be very mericful & forgiving 
  12. I got the holyghost on June 3, 1999
  13. I long to be a stay at home mom. 
  14. I speak my mind too much when I should keep my mouth shut
  15. Lastly, I have been married 4 years in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment