Friday, March 18, 2011

NO more friends

Ok to all my followers GOODBYE.. lol just kidding.. I wish it was that easy! I told Sam last night I was cancelling all my friendships so that my friends couldn't break my heart anymore. I don't know how much more of it I can take. My plan is to just stick with my family cause I know they love me and I know they don't want to hurt me, good plan right? Yeah I thought so too but as I know that won't happen.. I'll begin by saying hello to all my friends out there reading this.


So yet again another heartbreak this week, oh wait a week hasn't even passed & another heartbreak has come along.. yeah if you haven't guessed it yet I had another friend decided she didn't want to live this way and that's fine you know it's your own decision, if that's what you want to do but it hurts so many people. The way my life was tho I don't think about them anymore once they turn back I think about their spouse, their children.. I mean how selfish how could they do that to them. I just couldn't imagine hurting myself over something stupid as turning back but I couldn't imagine hurting Sam, that just kills me.. I don't even want to think about it.


As decisions are made throughout the upcoming days, months or years I want everyone to know that you can make it. You don't have to choose this life of turning back. You may look at your life now and you maybe down and out but if there is still hope keep fighting cause the lord is right around the corner and it is such worth holding on. I know at times you can't keep your head held up it seems like but that's when you just put your hands under it to keep from drowing. I am here for anyone to talk to cause I don't want anyone else turning back. I love all my friends and I love anyone that isn't my friends and that wants to become my friend lol.. I guess what I am trying to say in this blog is that please hang on, look around its almost over anyways... we can make it. I love you guys!!


Until next time.. Mrs. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment