Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge/Day 10

Day ten:    a picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.


Ok so I picked Cassie, she is another best friend of mine, if you haven't found out by now I have 3 and that's not including Sam.. yeah I know I rarely follow the rules.. lol but Cassie and I should have been sisters, twin sisters at that.. we do everything together & like Sarah said about Jamie on her blog I think we bring the bad out in each other when we are together cause when we are together we can't stop laughing and talking and just thinking evil lol that's just how we are and have been for a long time, but when the sad times come we are always there for each other and will always be there for each other and I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment