Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge/Day 16

Day sixteen:    a picture of someone who inspires you


Wow for the first time I don't think I have a picture for this one, I can't just choose one person that inspires me for this one, there are way to many out there if you sit and think about it.. but.. the ones that inspire me are all the spouses that their husband/wife turns back and they still hold their heads up and come to church everytime the doors are opening, dragging their kids behind them just still trying to make it to Heaven. I was one of those kids, this June will be 10 years ago it all begin. It's not fun but I can only imagine how my mom felt having to drag her 2 kids to church with no husband. All of us out there that has a good spouse that takes us and our family to church should take a few mins to first be thankful for our lives but second remember those that aren't so lucky cause even though our lives go on it don't mean that theirs does cause it's sucj a big change that have alot of "firsts" to do like a baby trying to walk all over again. My heart goes out to these that have just lost their spouses to this worldly evil world but my heart is also still with those that lost them 10 years ago like my mom and still on that road. I am proud of you guys and I am praying for you and thinking about you often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment