Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge/Day 2

Day two:    a picture of you & the person you have been close with for the longest.

 


This is of course my wonderful and loving mother, Angie Martin. She has been in my life for 23 years now and she is why I am the person I am today. She has made me a strong and loving person. She taught me how to be a good child of God and how to love and live for the wonderful God we serve now. She also taught me how to be a good wife to my wonderful husband Sam. She taught me to have mercy and forgive people cause we are all human and so therefore we all make mistakes. She taught me how to love and be loved. She is in my eyes the most perfect mother that anyone could ever ask for. I love her with all of my heart today, tomorrow and forever!!! I love you Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment