Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baby Hill Picture Two

Ok guys this is Baby Hill at 8 weeks and 5 days! We went to the doctor today and everything is perfect and going well my due date is October 10th! I am so excited!!!!!! I got to hear the heartbeat of my little prince/princess! I cried when I heard the heartbeat as I am tearing up now, I am a mother, I am going to have a baby after all this time and wait the lord has blessed me with a child and for this I am so thankful and grateful and I want the lord to just know how thankful I am. I thought this day would never come and today when I heard the heartbeat it was so real. I know I hear mothers complain all the time about their children whether they do something wrong or are bad kids, and I hope the lord will remind me everyday of just where I came from cause I am so thankful and I want to continue to be thankful. Sam and I are so happy and blessed and thank you guys for praying for us, I believe a special bond will always be there. I pray to God I will have a good, healthy pregnancy and baby and I pray I will be a good mother. This is what I have always wanted and am so thankful that God gave me the desires of my heart. I hope the lord will let it work out that I can stay at home to raise my already spoiled rotten bundle of joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment