Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Hill Picture One

First picture of my little precious baby. I will hold and love and cuddle for the rest of it's life. I am measuring 6 weeks and 5 days which is right on time to what I thought. I go back on February 29th for my 8 week check up at which time they should give me a for sure due date, which when I count it up I come up with October 5. The heartbeat was so fast... so maybe I will win this one and have a girl :) I've had about 5 people say since it was so fast it probably will be a girl! Sam & I were already so excited but to see our baby and it's heartbeat made it so much more real and more exciting... Thankful I haven't had morning sickness and I hope that continues.. So I hope you enjoy the 1st picture of many more to come of my already spoiled miracle baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment