Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Yard Sale Blog

Nevermind I went ahead and created one.. lol So go visit buyandsaleblog.blogspot.com. The thing is going be you can email me a picture of something you have for sale or something you made along with the price of the item and your contact information to buyandsaleblog@yahoo.com and I will post it to this blog. I will ONLY be responsible for posting the information, that's why it's important for you to make sure you send me the correct contact information so that if someone wants to buy it they can get ahold of you. Hope this is a big hit and have fun shopping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I adore your site, Kendra!! It is very informative and fun...LOVE the pics!! (Hint, hint!!)...and hope you have alot of success with this. You are a beautiful soul, and I am proud to call you my friend. HUGS!!! :0)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise! I am so proud you like my blog(s) and I do hope I can earn some extra money for this baby on it's way lol and I am SOOO glad to call you my friend and for you to call me your friend :)

    ReplyDelete