Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cassie's Bday/Anniversary Dinner

I love my Cassie!! She is so great & has always been in my life for as long as I can remember.. you have always been there for me & I hope that I've been able to return the favor... Happy Birthday & Anniversary today Cassie Meagan Trotman!!! Enjoy the embarassing pictures.. lol

Cassie was so embarassed! I am glad she didn't kill me...

Jadin.. she is so spoiled.. lol I wonder by who ?? lol

Jadin wanted Lee to wear the hat LOL


Then of course she had to wear it.. lol

She was being shy.. lol NOT like her mom LOL

Jadin said t was her turn to wear it!

Yeah I am glad Sam told them instead of me cause she would have really killed me! LOL

Cassie's Birthday/Anniversary Present that I got her.. She loved it.. which I am glad lol

No comments:

Post a Comment