Monday, May 2, 2011

WE ARE ALIVE

So we survived the storms! This has been crazy.. nothing I remember seeing this bad in my lifetime. We have a few shingles missing from the roof & a semi-flooded basement so nothing at all at what other people are going through.

On the other hand we did have so much fun, hanging out with friends and grilling possibly anything we could on the grill lol oh yeah and the "candle-lit" dinners.. lol it was fun!

Today was semi-back to normal.. I had to actually come into work today.. which I enjoyed being a stay at home wife WAY to much.. I can't wait until that is a permanant thing!

Glad to hear from those of you that are safe & hate to hear of the ones we lost, no one close to me or in my family but my friends families & know that I am thinking and praying for you.

Until Next Time.. Mrs. Hill...

No comments:

Post a Comment